Sunday, November 10, 2013

New Zealand I

New Zealand Part INew Zealand Part INew Zealand Part INew Zealand Part INew Zealand Part INew Zealand Part INew Zealand Part INew Zealand Part INew Zealand Part INew Zealand Part INew Zealand Part INew Zealand Part INew Zealand Part INew Zealand Part I

It's already November and didn't have time yet to show you some photos of our trip to New Zealand early October.

It actually don't know why we haven't done this trip a lot earlier as it only takes 3h to fly from Sydney to New Zealand and this country is just so breathtakingly beautiful.

Let me take you on a trip over the next couple of days and show you a few moments of our trip. When I look at the photos I feel like I can breeze in the fresh air of this magical place. We really did have a great time and also that we only spent 10 days there we saw so much and our eyes were glowing as this country is just so beautiful.
The photos are not in a chronological order and the photos above are from a hike (Mt John Summit) at Lake Tekapo. It was stunningly beautiful and we were surprised that on the top of the mountain was a wonderful little cafe with great coffee and cake.

8 comments :

bawkbawk said...

wow these are so beautiful maria! i really want to go back to new zealand soon, i havent been since i was a kid.

& have you watched 'top of the lake' yet? i am kind of obsessed.

Carmen said...

Thank you for these pictures of my beloved New Zealand <3

Madeleine said...

This looks amazing, I never had a big desire to visit NZ, but now I do!

querido diário said...

love this landscape :)

shurupchik said...

gorgeous!1
New Zealand is so on my list of places to visit...just need to find time (it's so far away).
But after looking at your photos I a m sure it is totally worth it!

Unknown said...

Beautiful photos!

Andrea said...

Bei den Schafen muss ich direkt an "Wilde Schafsjagd" von Murakami denken. Das Bild passt perfekt. Wunderbare Natur am anderen Ende der Welt.

Veggie Mama said...

I loved New Zealand. You took much better photos than I did of it, though! Breathtakingly beautiful place.