Friday, April 23, 2010

A few streets

IMG_3293IMG_3294IMG_3299IMG_3303IMG_3300
IMG_3298IMG_3304
IMG_3309IMG_3312IMG_3317IMG_3316
IMG_3321
IMG_3341
IMG_3336
IMG_3343

There is a bunch of streets here in Hamburg which I always liked. Especially one street I am fond of ever since I have been there the very first time.
It has so much charm this cobbled street with its beautiful trees -- which seem like they are dead in Autumn and Winter...but oh wait for Spring...they are just stunning..
The houses are tall and beautiful but the street is still wide enough that they all get enough light...Some of the houses have stairs in front of them and the people who live there have wild little flower patches in front of their houses...and it just seems very quiet there...like an oasis...
It is not a long street but it could take me some time to walk through..as I look up and love to see details and stop here and there..
When I was looking for an apartment a year ago I remember how eager I was to find a flat there...but I couldn't..
I still like it there..and every now and than like today I walk along there and just enjoy it...
And today I even found a book there...lying in a box which had a sign "for free"... A good street....didn't I say it : )

//M

9 comments :

Svenja said...

Schön sieht es da aus.
Ich mag Hamburg.

Trixi said...

Tolle Straßenführung :) Und wie schön, etwas zu finden, was man mitnehmen darf & möchte.

kristina said...

Du machst wirklich sehr feine Fotos! Ich hab mir eben deinen Blog ein wenig angeschaut und mag ihn sehr :-)

Marion said...

These make me want to go to Hamburg !!
Have a lovely week end !

isabelle said...

i like this walk with you in your favorite streets!
i have never been to hamburg.

musicalpie said...

schön, dass schöne sachen in einer schönen stadt passieren :)
ich mag die tasche die du unten angefertigt hast :) ich will mehr von selbstgemachten sachen sehen!!!

small caps said...

Ich mag den Schriftzug von dem Leserzirkel! Nur das H. sieht gekappt aus. ;)

Anonymous said...

these photos are marvelous. i especially adore the last one.

xo Alison

marie said...

that book has a great cover - and I can't believe someone threw it out!