Monday, January 18, 2010

Soon...

IMG_1719
IMG_1721
IMG_1727
IMG_1724
IMG_1726

...I will see such blue skies again...
I just stumpled over a few pictures I took with my Diana+ when I was in Australia some time ago...
I took them while I was a few days in Adelaide and the Barossa Valley...I am in love
with giraffes ever since..such lovely, delicate and beautiful animals... the way they move, turn around or look at you..I was amazed and I remember standing there at the zoo and watching them and thinking this...
Oh and you can even find me in one of the pictures : )

/Maria

12 comments :

Trixi said...

Oh danke für die Adelaide-Impressionen :)
Vorfreude ist die schönste Freude... fast!

marie said...

well its rainy and cold here today-
but that blue is very australian:)

Kim said...

Oh these are lovely. The last one with the clouds - amazing! Will you go to Australia again?

Anonymous said...

these are gorgeous. i am most partial to the one with the giraffe superimposed.

that kate said...

These are great!
The second one is my favourite.
Grey again in London :(

Marion said...

Ohlala.
So cute. I love the giraffe series !

Kasa said...

Oh wonderful photos - love to see the amazingly blue sky!

Dotti said...

Liebe Maria, du Glückliche! Besitzerin dieser Erinnerungnen und Bilder und offensichtlich schon wieder auf dem Sprung, neue zu knipsen? Sagt und fragt Dotti

Jenna said...

aha, i see you maria! ;)

●• Thereza said...

Hi Maria, the photos are beautiful!
and guess what, just announced result of my tiny giveaway and you are the winner!!
please e mail me your address and the print will be with you soon :)
thanks for participating.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for all your nice comments..really..
@Trixi..ich hab dabei auch an dich gedacht als ich auf die Adelaide-Bilder gestoßen bin..
@marie..I have heard that the weather is jumping in Melbourne from 40° to 22°...
@Kim: Yes, in a few weeks I will fly to the blue skies
@Katrina, Marion: Thanks : )
@That kate: it is also still grey here ; ( hopefully it will be better on the weekend
@Dotti. Danke liebe Dotti..ja im März starte ich Richtung Australien : )
@Jenna: : )
@Thereza: ah...I am so happy that I won your giveaway Thereza

amy said...

giraffes are one of my favourites too.