Wednesday, January 13, 2010

little sewing project III

Sewing project III
Sewing project III
Sewing project III

A few weeks ago I did some more little sewing projects. A tote bag for a friends birthday and a few key rings for Christmas...It's great to make little presents by myself and see how people like it...

I also have been on a little 'field trip' to my local fabric supplier "Frau Tulpe" I got a nice red cord fabric and this lovely one. I hope I find the time on the weekend to sew a nice cushion for my desk chair.

//M

10 comments :

Anonymous said...

I love the tote bag, and your key rings are adorable!

Trixi said...

Oh ja, Geschenke selbstzumachen ist immer wieder ein gutes Gefühl :)

(Den Stoff, den du verlinkt hast, habe ich auch schon mal in einer anderen Farbe gekauft, der ist echt sehr schön und fest...)

Anonymous said...

that mustache key hanger rocks.

Dotti said...

Ach ja, DIY sind einfach die besten Geschenke. Und die Hamburger scheinen mir wahre Experten im selbermachen und verschenken. Toll, einfach toll, liebe Maria!

Bisou, Dotti

●• Thereza said...

love the bag :)
gotta find time to get going with my sewing machine!

Irene said...

oh die sind allerliebst! allerallerliebst :)

elena gold said...

very nice! your friend will love it. i really like the fabric you chose for the cushion too!

Marion said...

yep the mustache key hanger is so great !

Stéphanie said...

That's lovely !

mieke willems said...

so nice the moustache hanger!